C. Fletcher-Louis, Collected Works. Volume 1: The Image-Idol of God, the Priesthood, Apocalyptic and Jewish Mysticism Eugene, Or/Toddington: Wipf & Stock/Whymanity Publishing, will be available soon.
It will contain these articles (some of them slightly reworked and updated).
- “The Temple Cosmology of P and Theological Anthropology in the Wisdom of Jesus ben Sira.” In Of Scribes and Sages: Early Jewish Interpretation and Transmission of Scripture, ed. Craig A. Evans, 69–113. LSTS 50; SSEJC 9. Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, 2004.
- “The Worship of the Jewish High Priest by Alexander the Great.” In Early Christian and Jewish Monotheism, eds. L. T. Stuckenbruck and W. Sproston North, 71–102. JSNTSup 63. Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 2004.
- “God’s Image, His Cosmic Temple and the High Priest: Towards an Historical and Theological Account of the Incarnation.” In Heaven on Earth: The Temple in Biblical Theology, eds. T. Desmond Alexander and Simon Gathercole, 81–99. Carlisle, UK: Paternoster, 2004.
- “Humanity and the Idols of the Gods in Pseudo-Philo’s Biblical Antiquities.” In Idolatry: False Worship in the Bible, Early Judaism, And Christianity, ed. S. C. Barton, 58–72. Edinburgh: Continuum, 2007.
- “Religious Experience and the Apocalypses.” In Experientia Volume 1: Inquiry into Religious Experience in Early Judaism and Christianity, ed. Frances Flannery, Colleen Shantz, and Rodney A. Werline, 125–44. Atlanta: Society of Biblical Literature, 2008.
- “Jewish Mysticism and the New Testament.” In The New Testament and Rabbinic Literature, Reimund Bieringer, Florentino García Martínez, Didier Pollefeyt, and Peter J. Tomson, 429–70. JSJSup 136. Leiden: Brill, 2010.
- “Jewish Apocalyptic and Apocalypticism.” In Handbook for the Study of the Historical Jesus, eds. Tom Holmén and Stanley E. Porter, 1569–607. Leiden: Brill, 2011.
- “2 Enoch and the New Perspective on Apocalyptic.” In New Perspectives on 2 Enoch: No Longer Slavonic Only, eds. Andrei Orlov, Gabriele Boccaccini, and Jason Zurawski, 127–48. SJS 4. Leiden: Brill, 2012.
- “The Similitudes of Enoch (1 Enoch 37–71): The Son of Man, Apocalyptic Messianism & Political Theology.” In The Open Mind: Essays in Honour of Christopher Rowland, eds. Jonathan Knight and Kevin Sullivan, 58–79. London: T & T Clark, 2014.
To receive notification when this publication is available please click on this email—[email protected]—and send it from your email application without modification.